One Webster Community Project
Webster Central School District
► One Webster Community Project
This capital improvement project for Webster Central School District touches all 11 schools and the bus garage. "With nearly 8,400 students and thousands of people who make up our community, we are all One Webster, and this project will affect us all," the District stated.
As part of the community wellness theme, the project allows Webster CSD to partner with the Town of Webster to create an outdoor education center for children at the new Sandbar Park on Irondequoit Bay. Students will gain the opportunity to learn about environmental stewardship in a format that inspires curiosity, critical thinking, and collaboration with nature.
- Elementary, Willink Middle School, Webster Schroeder High School libraries
- Webster Thomas High School technology wing renovation
- Safety and security, including vestibule renovations at elementary buildings and districtwide radio conversion
- Districtwide parking and traffic-flow improvements
- 2nd phase of playground improvements at elementary buildings
- Purchase land around Basket Road facility and assume operations; town will apply funds toward an outdoor classroom and learning center at Sandbar Park
- Webster Schroeder High School and Webster Thomas High School field improvements
- Window replacements where necessary and security film installed on all first-floor windows
- Webster Thomas High School pool mechanical upgrades
- Bus garage maintenance and expansion