Le Roy CSD Welcomes Students With Virtual Tour of Latest Improvements
As the 2022-23 school year kicked off, Superintendent Merritt Holly of Le Roy Central School District provided a Capital Improvement Project update and virtual tour of improvements that have taken place over the summer months. This work is part of the District's $12 million capital improvement project approved by voters in 2021.
- New sight lighting, entrance stairway and sidewalk at the library, with built-in snow-melt system to improve winter safety.
- New windows with security film
- Roof replacement
- Interior stair treads
- Ceiling tile and duct work replacements
- New air handlers
- Refinished gymnasium floor and new gymnasium curtain wall
- Locker room / Team room renovations
- New service elevator
- Parking improvements
- Bathroom renovations